Minor mishap at Lord Balaji temple in Andhra Pradesh; 5 kitchen staffs injured

South India
Typography

As per the report, two of the five workers suffered burns while others have suffered minor injuries. 

 

Five staffers working at the Prasadam kitchen at the Tirumala temple were injured in a minor mishap on Saturday.

According to the reports, kitchen workers were preparing Tamarind Rice when hot water accidentally spilled over on them. Immediately, they were rushed to the hospital for treatment.

TTD released a statement in this regard saying: "This afternoon cooking water leaked from a utensil and fell on five kitchen workers. Two of them suffered burns. They have been taken to the hospital. Doctors gave first aid to them”.

According to the news agency ANI report, the incident happened at 1.30 pm when the workers entered into the kitchen, the lid of tamarind boiler opened up and hot water fell on them following which they were taken to Aswini hospital.

TTD additional EO Dharma Reddy has visited the workers at the hospital.

 

With inputs from Agency

Image credit: ANI
 

All Comments